- Canadian Encyclopedia: http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/en/
- Encyclopedia of BC
- World Book Online: http://www.worldbookonline.com/advanced/article?id=ar757478&st=first+nations#tab=relativeinfo_link_1
- First Nations Encylopedia Article
User Name: seaquam
BC Royal Museum: http://learning.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/themes/first-peoples/
Canada’s First Peoples: http://firstpeoplesofcanada.com/index.html
- Funded by Canadian Studies Program (Canadian Heritage)
Early Canadiana Online: http://eco.canadiana.ca/?usrlang=en
- This virtual library holds the most complete set of full-text historical content about Canada, including books, magazines and government documents. (Primary sources)
First Peoples’ Language Map of BC: http://maps.fphlcc.ca/
- The resource provides maps, brief audios of some dialects, basic data and statistics about the languages.
History Museum: http://www.historymuseum.ca/
- Use the search feature (magnify glass) to look up keywords
Indigenous Foundations (UBC): http://indigenousfoundations.web.arts.ubc.ca/home/
- Information resource on key topics relating to the histories, politics, and cultures of the Aboriginal peoples of Canada
- Canadian content: index and online access to articles, chapters, archival documents et al.
Legacy of Hope: http://legacyofhope.ca/
- a resource on the history and legacy of residential schools.
Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs: http://www.ubcic.bc.ca/resources
- The UBCIC’s Digital Collections offer a variety of research and informational materials.